Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not always easy

Not always easy to share so much about your life whenever you create a page for others to view, how much is too much info? How much does one feel comfortable sharing? What will others think about you. As a woman I can tell you I have spend many restless nights staring up at the ceiling as I lay in bed, wonder just what others will think of me. Now...thanks to this page...I can be myself and yet...just maybe...have enough secrets. I love how inspirational some other lives are and I long to be just as inspirational to my family, friends...and fellow bloggers. Until tomorrow my sweet...sweet readers.

2 comments:

Dorsey said...

I look forward to reading your thoughts. and no worries about judgment here. =)

Tammy said...

I started my blog in July. I love it. The only thing is I wish I wouldn't of shared it with certain people. I have to be way too political sometimes. I will check in and read your thoughts too.
Thanks for stopping by mine.